Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feng Shui items to attract Wealth and Prosperity


Feng Shui items to attract Wealth and Prosperity

Friends, if your searching few Feng Shui items to attract money at your home then here comes my suggestions to you.

1)       Metal coins with Red Ribbon-Put Metal coins with Red Ribbon on your front entrance main door. These coins must hang inside the door to attract money.

2)       Money Frog-Activate your luck my using three leg Money Frog at your home.

3)       Dragon-For having a dragon item at your home is very famous cure to attract money,you can place this Dragon in any part of your house.

4)       Laughing Buddha-Placing a laughing Buddha at your home is very auspicious. Location is really a matter when you thing for Laughing Buddha.

·         Laughing Buddha must be facing your front main entrance door.
·         Place laughing Buddha in your living room.
·         Students should place Placed laughing on their study table.
·         Laughing Buddha makes wonderful addition of positive energy at your home.

5)       Lucky Bamboo-Bamboo is very famous Feng Shui cure to attract money. It brings very positive energy at your home, Place it in your living room.

6)       Crystal Tree-Put citrine crystal plant in northwest direction in your living room to attract money.

7)       Gold Fish- Feng Shui Gold Fish is a symbol of wealth and prosperity.

8)       Fountains-Put water fountain in northeast corner in your living room.

4 comments:

  1. 8 main items used to attract wealth and prosperity by your informative post sharing details. Thank you very much. Best astrology consultant in Coimbatore | Astrology consultation Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about fensui kind of astrology. But dont know much about it. I get a chance to learn by this article.Thanks for it.

    Best Astrologer in Delhi
    Top Astrologer in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete