Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vastu tips to enhance career and new opportunities

Vastu tips to enhance career and new opportunities in your life.

Vastu promotes good opportunities and luck in our life if we use few basic Vastu tips at your home and office.A correct Vastu brings prosperity and happiness and can improve the career whereas wrong Vastu give us stressful life and stagnation in our career.

The problem of Job and stagnation in our career occurs when Northeast,East and North directions are blocked at our home or office because of this reason our career growth goes slow.

Vastu is a science that helps you in many ways to enhance your luck,prosperity and happiness.


1) Place a mirror on north wall facing south
2) Never place a mirror on South and West wall as it reflect prosperity back.
3) Your working should be north or east facing only.
4) Put tabletop water fountain in northeast corner of your workstation.
5) Keep a crystal tree on your working table for money flow.
6) Keep your office desk in square or rectangular shape only.
7) Avoid setting under beam as it makes you stressful.
8) Place a picture of big mountains on your backside wall as it support your from your enemies.
9) Avoid using Sharpe edged tables.
10) The maximum doors and window should open towards north or east direction.
12) Sparkling your window glass regular basis.
13) Never place a picture of water behind you as it will unstable your career.
14) If you want to get timely promotion then change your bedroom to southwest direction.
15) Place a conch in your pooja room
16) Place a picture of lord Ganesha on your main entrance door.
17) Always keep fresh flower in east direction of your workstation.
18) Put three feng shui coins in your purse tied with red ribbon.
19) Put quartz crystal on your working table.
20) Display metal wind chimes in your north direction. 

6 comments:

  1. Vastu shastra in the modern era has been controversial. Some architects, particularly during India's colonial era, considered it arcane and superstitious.vastu remedies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic .This Great post referring to good topic . It is very interesting . I like it because it has give me very useful information. thank you for sharing. Vastu for Office || Human Aura || Cosmic Man || Human Aura Layers || Aura Cosmic Vastu || Understanding Auras

    ReplyDelete
  3. we helps you exploring new heights in your life by sort out your obstacles........ Vastu Consultants in Delhi and Vastu Services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many vastu consultants are real ?? difficult to decide . Majority are in it only for money and have superficial knowledge of the subject gathered from internet and some vaastu books .. very handful have a proven track record ...a vaastu consultant should charge a very low fees of no more than a few hundred rupees ... not in lacs as being done nowadays.. and also the solutions should not be charged exorbitantly . I myself do vastu consultations for selective circle of friends but it is not my full time job I am an engineer by profession .. I charge very low for consultations and do not take money in advance, I charge only after my solutions have shown the desired results , and by the divine grace of my guru nearly all of my solutions work.
    So people should gather more knowlegde of vastu from the internet and books freely available and try to solve their problems on their own , and only in difficult cases consult and vastu expert of prove track record .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and impressive to be shared within your posting as a vastu tips pin pointing. Thank you very much. Best astrology consultant in Coimbatore | Astrology consultation Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete